PRO Members Only
This video requires a PRO membership. You can upgrade your account to a PRO membership at anytime.
This is the final tutorial in our series of creating your own basic OpenCart module. The tutorial covers building the front end code required to display the module to website visitors and positioning the module within your OpenCart store. The tutorial moves from the admin/ folder of OpenCart into the catalog/ folder to continue development.
- Creating a catalog controller file.
- Naming your controller class and extending the base controller.
- Retrieving module settings stored in the database.
- Loading module template files for viewing.
- Rendering out from your controller.
- Displaying module content.