PRO Members Only
This video requires a PRO membership. You can upgrade your account to a PRO membership at anytime.
This tutorial expands upon our basic HTML form that we built in the previous tutorial. We will look at how to handled POST data in our OpenCart controller and how to manage application state by using the database.
- How to detect POST data.
- Saving POST data into the OpenCart database.
- Using prebuilt OpenCart models.
- Correct application flow using redirects.
- Adding additional entries to your language file.
- Writing HTML forms linked with module controllers.