PRO Members Only
This video requires a PRO membership. You can upgrade your account to a PRO membership at anytime.
In this tutorial we add common elements to our Module view template such as forms and inputs (text, textarea & select). We then connect these elements with our controller.
- Loading language strings for the view template file.
- Explanation of form actions including posting data back to the controller.
- Adding additional entries to your language file.
- Creating a HTML form.
- Adding labels to your form.
- Adding inputs to your form.
- Display PHP variables as placeholders in inputs.
- Form element naming conventions.